Hot‐Tapping is the process of drilling a hole in an on‐stream piping system without spilling its contents or interrupting its flow. Crucial steps to a flawless execution are below mentioned steps.
- Gather all technical information about the pipeline and its content
- Prepare Method Statement for Hot‐Tap design and execution
- Determine best location for Tie‐In
- Inspection of the pipeline
- Design and production fitting
- Selection and purchase tapping valve
- Welding or installation process Hot‐Tap fitting
- NDE / Pressure testing fitting and valve
- Hot‐Tap execution
To receive quotation for a Hot-Tap operation, please fill-in our Hot Tap Service Application Datasheet and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll contact you shortly.